Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ringing in 2013!

Oh my goodness. Hii to all and happy 2013!! It's been such a long time since I last posted! I'm finally back home after school as Lyss mentioned so I have some more time on my hands. We are trying to meet as it is difficult since I reside in L.A. and she resides in the bay! As soon as we meet, however, we're going to flood our site with cute outfit of the days and try to mix/match different items that may be suitable for all types of weather! :) I dug up a Polyvore set I made a little while ago but never got to post on this blog. I am still a sucker for flowy tops (believe it's an essential) during the winter so pairing a sheer top with a nice, thick coat did it for me. Another GREAT essential in this set is the watch. I've been dying to buy a nice watch that will qualify for any type of day, event or setting. Still on the hunt! Lyss knows how much I've been contemplating watches, hehe. :) The last thing I want to point out is that black, lacey bra you see up there. It might be a bold statement (personal) for some but they say a woman should always wear nice undergarments even if without a reason because they can make a lady feel that much more confident. :) I, myself, am a sucker for cute lingerie. I think I'm going to end up having my own lingerie collection at this rate just to admire and stare at, hahah. I will leave this as is for now and will be back to post more often. Next up should be skincare as I find my skin to be drier currently (shocker) in L.A. than up north! Norcal may have stuck with me more than I could have ever imagined. ;) Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog

This site is ran by two California girls who developed a close bond through fashion, itself!
We hope to share our thoughts with you as we post a variety of fashion, art, style and food all the way from the Bay to L.A.