Monday, February 11, 2013

Dark shades, bright nights.

It seems that everyone is ready for an early spring this year It's been freezinggg (yes, even in California) I know I know, I shouldn't be complaining. It's not even close to what the East Coast has been experiencing...hopefully everyone is staying safe & warm wherever they are.

Lately I've been craving sunny days and warm breezes (& maybe a margarita or two...) As much as I love fall & winter with all the sweaters and layering i'm feeling a bit weighed down by having to constantly carry a heavy jacket around. Essentially: Icona Pop Lyrics + Spring fever = sunglasses post.

We Got the World - Icona Pop



1. Linda Farrow | Luxe Round-frame acetate and metal sunglasses
2. Dior | Cat's Eye sunglasses
3. Ray-Ban | classic Clubmaster sunglasses
4. Ray-Ban | Wayfarer acetate sunglasses
5. Ray-Ban | 75th Anniversary folding Aviator metal sunglasses in gold

1 comment:

  1. hello!,I like your writing very much! So wonderful to find someone with some genuine thoughts on this issue. Really.. thanks for starting this up.

    Sorry if my comments are less pleasing, I just blogwalking. I hope you visit back my blog Temple Run

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our blog

This site is ran by two California girls who developed a close bond through fashion, itself!
We hope to share our thoughts with you as we post a variety of fashion, art, style and food all the way from the Bay to L.A.